Surviving Mars: Mods: Families
From Yaser GamesJump to navigationJump to search
Main: Surviving Mars: Mods
- Colonists can become romantically interested in each other.
- Proximity to residence increases Romantic Points (RP).
- Proximity in workplace increases RP.
- RP increases by 1 point per hour with a maximum of 20.
- If they both have 20 RP towards each other, and they are both single, they start to date. This will increase their maximum RP to 50.
- When a couple dates, if they are not working at the same time and have the same interest, they will visit the same comfort provider at the same time. A date will increase RP by 10 points.
- When a couple reaches 50 RP, they marry. This increases their max RP to 100.
- If a married couple sleeps in the same residence during the same shift, they gain 10 RP.
- A wife with 60 RP becomes pregnant.
- She will give birth after 3 sols.
- The husband has a 0 to 30 performance boost during the entire pregnancy and the sol after that depending on a random roll.
- First sol: A pregnant wife has between 0 and 50 performance malus depending on a random roll.
- Second sol: A pregnant wife has between 0 and 20 performance malus depending on a random roll.
- Third sol: A pregnant wife has between 30 and 100 performance malus depending on a random roll.
- The wife will be disabled from work during the 1st sol after giving birth.
- If the child does not live with his parent, the child will lose 20 sanity per sol. Each sol, traits are rolled based on sanity, health and comfort.
- If the wife is unemployed during the the first 3 sols after giving birth, she spends time with her child. This will give the child +50 sanity, health and comfort per sol.
- Children start attending school after finishing their 2nd sol.
- If one or both parents are unemployed during sol 3 of the child an onward, that parent will help the child with School. This will increase the childs school performance with 50. If the child dos not spend a shift with both their parent in the same residence, they will receive a 50 mauls for performance during the following sol.