Surviving Mars: Campaign: 2020-04-07
Main article: Surviving Mars
- City Mayo
- Blue Sun Corporation
- Church of the New Ark
- Location: 45S6W
- I'll go for an early triangle dome and wind turbines. The lower energy cost will be handy early on when there is a lack of resources.
- I will then build a basic dome shortly after and move everybody there. I will need the space to fit in the Machine Part Factory.
- The original triangle dome will be fit a children only dome.
- 5 for 1 Hydroponic and 1 Power Accumulator.
- 10 for a Basic Dome
- 10 for 10 Sensor Tower
- 5 for research lab
- 8 for 4 Concrete Extractor
- 10 for 2 Automated Metals Extractor
- 4 for 2 Water Extractors
- 5 for 1 Polymer Factory
- 10 for 2 Fuel Refinery
- 20 for 20 wind turbines.
total 57+ Machine Parts.
I have Polymer Factory and Fuel Refinery as the first tech in Engineering, so I don't need to bring those.
- 6 RC Commander
- 1 RC Explorer
- 1 RC Transport
- 10 Electronics - 10 Sensor Tower give the best bonus. And I need 6 of them early in order to get the 15 drone bonus.
- 15 Machine Parts - 8 required for 4 early Concrete Extractor. Rest for wind turbines.
- 0 Polymers - no early Power Accumulator, will bring polymers with a pod.
- Machine Parts Factory
- 2 Moisture Vaporator - To enable the dome to start early.
- 5 Electronics - 5 for Research lab.
- 15 Polymers - 10 needed for an early Basic Dome, 2 for a Power Accumulator. 2 for a Hydroponic. 1 for maintenance of the Power Accumulator.
- 5 Machine Parts There is going to be a lot of Machine Parts needed.
- 25 Machine Parts This will total 45 Machine Parts.
- Electronics Factory Just as well to get this early and get the university going.
- 25 Machine Parts This will total 70 Machine Parts. I got enough to cover unexpected expenditures and if not, expand early.
- 12 Colonists
I can do better. Also, the map breakthroughs on this map are not optimal for Japan.